Chip in money
Split the bill
Payments for services
To share is easy
With SharPay it is easy and profitable to spread money on cards and mobile accounts.
Use the “Share money” section to transfer funds from your mobile account* or bank card to another subscriber’s card or mobile account.
*The service is available only for Vodafone subscribers.
Please note that the card-to-card transfer service is temporarily unavailable.
From 1.01.2022 MasterPass will stop working in the old version of the application — bank cards for payment will become unavailable.
For the full use of all functions, we recommend you install the latest version of the application from Google Play or AppStore and go through authorization using an OTP-password.
Team up with friends
The “Chip in money” function will allow you to initiate fundraising between friends and other users of the app.
We do not store or transfer your saved bank card details to other users, so the money will be collected on your mobile account. Because of this, we recommend using this feature only for Vodafone prepaid subscribers.
The button that initiates fundraising is called “Chip in money” and is located on the Home screen in the lower slider by swiping to the right.
The “Split the bill” function allows you to share the already successful payment in the app with friends (contacts from the phone book).
We do not store or transfer saved bank card details to other users, so the money will be collected on your mobile account. Recommend to use this function only for Vodafone prepaid subscribers.
Pay quickly and conveniently
More than 200 services in the categories: mobile communication, utility bills, games, banks and financial services, internet, etc.!
To pay, enter the account number (account or other required identifier) and the amount, select the source of payment – a bank card or mobile account, and click “Pay”.
Save templates and make payments without spending time searching. You can find a list of saved templates in the “Templates” section in the “Other payments” section.
Select a help topic
To register and authorize in the application, follow these simple steps:
- Run SharPay and enter your mobile phone number.
- View and accept the terms of the public agreement.
- Confirm your mobile phone number with a one-time password from the received SMS.
- Create the access code (PIN-code) in the application and confirm it.
Use all benefits of the SharPay application!
Access to the service is possible only if you have access to the Internet (mobile access or Wi-Fi).
Subscribers of all mobile operators in Ukraine can use the app. At the same time, only Vodafone prepaid subscribers can make payments from a personal account (account by mobile number). Payments from mobile balance are not available for contract subscribers.
IMPORTANT! Block your SIM card with your mobile operator. If you are a Vodafone subscriber, immediately contact the support service and ask to block the Sharpay app.
After restoring the phone number and unlocking the SharPay app, the data of cards from MasterPass (after passing the verification) will still be available.
A bank card can only be linked to 1 phone number. It may be that you register the Sharpay app with one phone number, and the card that you are trying to add is already linked to your other number.
- If you have access to the app to which the card was linked to a different phone number that you register in SharPay – you need to enter this app and delete the card. After that, try again to add the card to SharPay.
- If there is no access to the app, you need to go to the Masterpass website using the link – log in or register and delete the card in your personal account. After deleting, you can connect the cards to another phone number, you can try to add the card to SharPay again.
Share the bill function and fundraising initiation are only available for Vodafone prepaid subscribers. All other functions and operations in the app are available to all subscribers.
You need to contact the card issuing bank (the bank that issued your card) and make sure that the payment was successful.
If the payment was successful, but the funds were not credited to the account, then it is necessary to:
- Request a card account statement from the bank about the success of the payment.
- After that, send a scan / photo of an extract with a brief description of the situation to ComplaintManagementSystem@vodafone.ua.
Payment can be made by Visa and MasterCard cards issued by any bank of Ukraine. The card shall be activated for online payments. This question can be clarified in the support service of the bank that issued the card. The bank’s contact center number is indicated on the card reverse side. Payments and money transfers in the app are made only in the national currency of Ukraine.
- The minimum amount to top up a mobile account is 5 UAH. The maximum amount for one top up is 14 999 UAH.
- The balance on the mobile account after making the payment shall not be less than 3 UAH. The minimum payment amount from a mobile account is 5 UAH, the maximum amount of a payment from a mobile account is 4 000 UAH (including commission).
- The maximum number of transactions made from one account to the same recipient (for one account) shall not exceed 4 (four) transactions per one day (24 hours).
- Operations with a payment card are subject to restrictions established by the issuing bank.
- The maximum amount of bank card replenishment in the app is 150,000 UAH per month (30 calendar days).
We have implemented the functionality of canceling the payment within 5 seconds after its initiation, so if you’ve noticed your mistake in the payment process, there is a chance to fix everything quickly. If you did not have time, we recommend you to contact the support service urgently.
Possible reasons for the delay:
- A different mobile phone number is assigned to card in the bank. It is necessary to clarify in the bank’s contact center how the number can be changed. The bank’s contact center number is indicated on the card reverse side.
- The mobile phone memory is overloaded.
- Delay on the side of the bank where the card is served. Try to repeat the operation after a while.
Very important! Bank employees cannot provide the code/password for the 3-D Secure verification. This information is not available to them.
After receiving the money, the beneficiary’s bank needs time to credit the funds to the account. Successful payment in the app means that the beneficiary’s bank accepted the payment and confirmed the correctness of the entered details. On the issue of crediting the payment, you shall contact the beneficiary’s bank. The payment can be credited from 1 minute to 3 banking days.
Payment may fail for the following reasons:
- Insufficient funds on mobile account/card.
- Payment exceeds payment card or mobile account limits.
- The card has expired.
- The transaction is not allowed by the issuing bank: this means that the bank that issued the card refused to make the payment. This is most often due to blocking the card for online payments or set limits. To resolve this issue, you need to contact your bank. The phone number is indicated on the back of the card. Important: Limits can limit both the fact of online payment and the maximum one-time payment amount and the maximum daily payment amount.
- We tried to make the payment from the contract number of the Vodafone subscriber or from the mobile account of another operator.
- The service you were trying to add is currently unavailable.
- A system error has occurred.
Information on payments made in the app is available on the main screen – the last 10 operations (swipe to the right) and by tapping on the “All” button on the main screen above the operation window on the right side.
The main screen of the app contains 2 sliders: upper and lower. In the upper slider by swiping to the right, there is a mobile account card with a “Top up” button. By swiping to the left, there is the “Add card” button, with which you can add a bank card to the MasterPass wallet and previously saved cards. In the lower slider, by swiping to the right, there is a button “Chip in”, which initiates fundraising (the function is available so far only for Vodafone prepaid subscribers). By swiping to the left in the lower slider, you can see the last operations made in the app (up to 10), above the windows with operations there is a button “All”, which opens the full history of transactions in the app. At the bottom of the screen there are 3 buttons: Other payments, Share money and Messages. There is a menu in the upper left corner.
You can top up the mobile number of any mobile operator in Ukraine in the app, meanwhile topping up Vodafone mobile numbers is free. The payment commission is indicated on the payment confirmation screen. You can transfer funds to your mobile by going to the “Other payments” page from the “Main screen” to the “Mobile top–up” category. You can quickly top up your mobile by tapping on the “Top up” button on the mobile operator card on the main screen by swiping to the right.
You can top up the Internet, transfer money to a mobile or game account by tapping on the “Other payments” button on the main screen. The services in the following categories are available for payment: mobile communications, Internet, telephony, television, utility bills, banks and financial services, etc. Payments are available from a mobile and bank card. Use search and save payment templates for convenience and time saving.
In the app, you can share (transfer) funds from a mobile account to a bank card. To do this, tap on the “Share money” button at the bottom of the Main screen. Enter the card number or scan it, enter the amount (the maximum transfer amount is 4 000 UAH the minimum amount is 5 UAH, the account shall have at least 3 UAH after the transfer), select the mobile account in the upper slider and press the “Share” button. Transaction details are available on the main screen in the lower slider and in the “Transaction History”, which can be accessed by tapping on the “All” button above the transaction window in the lower slider on the “Main screen”.
Please note that the card-to-card transfer service is temporarily unavailable.
The “Chip in money” function will allow you to initiate a fundraiser between friends and other users of the app. To do this, you need to: enter the amount to be collected, write on what you are collecting funds, for example, “Elena’s Birthday”, select people from the phone book, between whom you want to initiate a collection. The total amount is divided equally by default for all participants, including the initiator of the collection, but the shares can be edited manually. Then a message about the initiation of fundraising is sent to all participants. Your friends who have the app installed will receive a message in the “Messaging” “Sharing with friends” section, those who have not installed the app will receive SMS. We do not store or transfer to other users the data of your saved bank cards, so the money will be collected on your mobile account. Therefore, the function is available only for Vodafone prepaid subscribers, so that they can be easily withdrawn to the card if necessary. In the “Messaging” section, you can trace how the fundraising takes place. The button that initiates fundraising is called “Chip in money” and is located on the Main screen in the lower slider by swiping to the right.
The “Share the bill” function allows you to share an already completed successful transaction with friends in the app (contacts from the phone book). To do this, tap on the “Share” button in transactions on the Main screen or in the transaction details from the “All Transactions” section. Select people from the phone book with whom you want to share the bill and send a message. Your friends who have the app installed will receive a message in the “Messaging” “Sharing with friends” section, friends who have not installed the app will receive SMS. We do not store or transfer to other users the data of your saved bank cards, so the money will be collected to your mobile account. Therefore, the function is available only for Vodafone prepaid subscribers, so that funds can be easily withdrawn to the card if necessary. In the “Messaging” section, you can trace how the fundraising takes place.
MasterPass is a simple, convenient and reliable tool for making fast and safe payments on the Internet. MasterPass allows you to enter the requisites of the card only once during registration, and by making further payments enter only the login and password/PIN-code for authorization in the payment service. All cards that are added to the SharPay application are stored in MasterPass.
The PCI DSS standard provides safe transfer of payment card requisites on the Internet.
3-D Secure is a technology for verifying the authenticity of an online payment. If your card supports 3-D Secure, then in the process of transferring money you will see an additional window, in which it will be necessary to confirm the use of the card by entering the confirmation code, which will be sent to you by your bank in the message.
If you need to transfer money from Vodafone mobile account, use only those services that can be found on the company's official website.
Our transfer tool is Sharpay mobile application.
It can be used to conduct financial transactions with funds from a mobile account or a bank card:
- top up your mobile account;
- transfer money to another bank card;
- pay for more than 300 different services from the catalogue of services.
You can read more about the application on the webpage
There you can also find the download links in Play Market and AppStore.
While registering in the applicaton you will receive an OTP password on your phone. Please, do not inform it anyone – either the «employees of the bank security service» or other people who may be taken as the representative of Vodafone company. No one has the right to ask you this password. You can enter it only in Sharpay application and nowhere else.
You can learn more about the possibilities of payments and transfers from a mobile account on our website
To secure your mobile funds, remember 2 simple rules:
- Never send OTP passwords that come in an SMS from Sharpay to anyone. Neither bank service nor the mobile operator has the right to ask you for this password.
So if you are asked for an OTP in a phone conversation, you can hang up, it is definitely the fraud.
- Do not enter your personal data on the third-party sites: mobile number, card number, OTP password. Sharpay exists exclusively as a mobile application. Also note that we do not cooperate with services that do not officially work in Ukraine, such as Webmoney, Qiwi or Yandex Money.
- Website address. If it looks like this https://www.vodafone.ua/en – has a national top-level domain – .ua, it means that the company has confirmed that it has a registered trademark. Large companies always confirm its existence.
- Design, texts and general structure of the site. Fraudulent sites that try to look like official pages usually have outdated design, not updated logos, pictures, colors may also differ from the colors of the brand. Most likely, no one will make multiple localized versions of the site. Texts can have a many mistakes.
- Contact and feedback block. Large and medium-size companies are unlikely to use popular mail services like Gmail or UKR.NET. Most likely, the mail will look like this (name of department /service/functions, then «@», company name and domain «.ua». For example, firstname.lastname@example.org. In Ukrainian telecom – operators the contact center number is usually one and starts with 0 800.
The fraudsters phone a person and call themselves bank security officers. The person is told that his/her card has been blocked and compromised. So right now the funds need to be transfered from the card, for example, to the mobile phone. Then the same «employee» asks to inform quickly the confirmation codes with SMS, to make sure that everything went well.
At first glance, everything can look normal, safe, and sometimes, like caring for a client. Let’s see what’s wrong here:
- First, make sure that your bank was named. If the «employee» correctly gave your card number, it does not mean that he actually works at the bank.
- Secondly, the security service does not call its clients on this subject and banks do not send SMS with such information.
- Banks never allow a customer to withdraw money into a mobile account, even if it is a client’s mobile account.
What’s really going on in this situation.
The card is not blocked, the person communicates with fraudsters. While the person is transfering all funds from the card to his/her mobile account, fraudsters register it in the application. The person receives an SMS with an OTP password for registration and for the first operation. In stress, a person may fail to read the text of the SMS, where it is written that no one has the right to ask his/her for this password, pass it to fraudsters, and they transfer the funds from a mobile phone to their card or phone in a few minutes.
How to protect yourself.
Remember that the fraudsters’ tactic is to keep the person “on the phone” as long as possible, not to give him/her an opportunity to get over it and to think. They urge on and frighten with the consequences of what happens if you don’t follow their instructions. Of course, each of us, when we hear that our card has been compromised, will panic and do whatever it takes to prevent a loss of money, but that’s when we have to stop and try to figure out what is going on.
- You can save your bank number in the phonebook to see when you get a call from your bank.
- You need to hang up, find the hotline number on the official website of the bank and call back to find out if their employees have really contacted you.
- In the Му Vodafone application you can deactivate the possibility to pay and transfer funds from your mobile account. Full information is on the link
- Carefully read the SMS you receive and pay attention to the sender. If the SMS is from a bank or from an application, it will be indicated as the sender. Ignore the messages from unnamed senders and if the name only resembles the official name of the bank or application, but is misspelled.
Terms and conditions
The application may ask for some permissions to the smartphone features for more comfortable use of SharPay.
- Access to Push-messages
An application can send Push-messages when an important or special message is sent to you.
- Access to Photo and Multimedia
You can set your profile photo as a new photo or one that is already in the gallery.
- Access to Contact list
You can а top up the mobile account to users who are in your contact list.
- Access to the Camera
You can scan QR-codes and make in-app payments.
General terms and conditions for using mobile networks on Vodafone site