Who can use SharPay?
Subscribers of all mobile operators in Ukraine can use SharPay. But payments from a mobile account (account of mobile number) can be carried out by prepaid Vodafone subscribers only.
The transfer fee from your account number (only for Prepaid subscribers) is calculated dynamically when entering the transfer amount and immediately displayed on the application screen:
- transfer to card number: tariff – 4%;
- transfer to the account number: tariff – 2%, minimum fee – 1 UAH.
The minimum amount of payment from the personal account is 5 UAH.
The maximum amount of payment from a personal account is 4000 UAH. Including commission, that is:
- when transferring to the card number, the maximum possible transfer amount will be UAH 1923; (commission 4% = 76.92 UAH);
- when transferring to the telephone number – 1960 UAH (commission 2% = UAH 39.20).
Also, you can make transfers from your card to the card of other user.
The transfer fee is calculated dynamically when the transfer amount is entered and displayed on the screen (tariff – 0.5% + 2.5 UAH).
What else is payable with SharPay?
Except account replenishment and money transfers, also there are payable services in categories:
- Mobile communication
- Utility payments
- Banks and financial services
Choose the service you need from the catalogue and pay for it with a card which is added to MasterPass or with mobile account, if you are prepaid subscriber of Vodafone. Use a search for comfort and economy of time.
I am a contract subscriber. Can I make payments using my personal mobile account?
The payments from the personal mobile account are available to Vodafone prepaid subscribers only. All other functions and operations in the application are available for all subscribers.
What features does SharPay have?
- In “My Vodafone” menu you have the opportunity to learn more about the My Vodafone application and install it, or to automatically switch to this application if it is installed on your phone.
- In “My Cards" menu are displayed the cards that you added to MasterPass in SharPay app or other applications / services. Only ID numbers of the cards are stored in the app, the payment details are kept in MasterPass which is owned by MasterCard International Payment System and passed all necessary security certifications. You can add an unlimited number of cards in MasterPass.
- In "Account top-up" menu you can recharge your Vodafone account free of charge.
- In “Transfer from account” menu you can make transfers from your personal mobile account to card or phone number of other users. The fee is calculated dynamically when entering the amount transferred and displayed on the screen.
- In "Transfer from card" menu you can make from card to card transfer, you need only to enter the recipient's card number or select the phone number of recipient from the phonebook. If the recipient has not installed this application, he/she will receive message with information about the transfer and a link to download the app. If the recipient does not install the application and initiate receipt of a transfer in the Receive a money transfer tab within 3 days the funds will be returned to the sender. The fee is calculated dynamically when entering the amount transferred and displayed on the screen. All transfers from card to card will be available for you to view the History button click in the lower right corner of the screen.
- In "Services" menu there is the catalogue of services: the mobile recharge, TV or Internet payments, banking services, etc. Choose the service from the catalogue and pay with the credit card added to MasterPass or personal mobile account, if you are Vodafone prepaid subscribers. The fee is calculated dynamically when entering the amount transferred and displayed on the screen.
- In "History" menu there is history of payments, made in SharPay: separately for payments from the card on the tab Paid via card and on payments from the personal mobile account on the tab Paid via account
- In "Request transfer" menu you can initiate a request to transfer the funds to your card. The recipient will receive a message about such request and a link to download the app, if SharPay isn't installed on recipient’s phone.
- In "WEB Passport" menu you can enter your data which will be used in the future for your identification, also you can install "Avatar" which will be displayed during the authorization in the application.
- “My QR” menu displays your QR code, which contains your phone number. Another user can scan your QR, and your phone number will be automatically inserted into the transfer form from the card. QR-code is generated automatically and does not require you to do any additional actions.
- In "QR scanner" menu is designed to scan the QR code of another SharPay user to automatically add another user's phone number to the transfer form from your card.
Where can I see my payment history?
The details of payments performed in SharPay are available in History menu: the operations paid by the card are displayed on the Paid via card tab, and payments from the personal mobile account are displayed on the Paid via account tab.
The history of the transfers from the card to card is available in the Transfer from card menu by clicking the History button in the lower right corner of the screen.
I found the error (bug) in the app. How to report this error?
Please send the error description, the phone model, mobile OS version and if possible, the screenshots of the error display to email@example.com
What cards are suitable for funds transfer/receipt and payments? What currency can be used for funds transfer and payment?
You can make payments by Visa and MasterCard cards issued by any bank in Ukraine. The card should not be blocked for online payments. To clarify this issue, please call to the Contact Center of the card issuer. The contact number is listed on the back of your card.
The payments and transfers in SharPay should only be performed in the local currency of Ukraine.
What are the limits for top-ups, transfers and payments?
- The minimum recharge amount is 5,00 UAH. The maximum recharge amount is 8 000,00 UAH.
- The personal mobile account balance after payment should be at least 3 UAH. The minimal payment amount from the personal mobile account is 5 UAH, the maximal payment amount from the personal account is 4 000 UAH.
- The maximum number of transactions made from one account to one and the same recipient should not exceed 4 (four) transactions per day (24 hours).