Transfer of money from your mobile account to mobile account of another subscriber
To request a transfer of funds dial:
- *150* phone number of the recipient*amount transferred from 1 to 10UAH # and press "Call".
For example, to transfer 5 UAH to the number 0501234567, dial the request in a format *150* 0501234567*5# and press "Call".
You will receive a message with a unique code. Use the code sent to you, to confirm the transfer of funds to the other subscriber, by dialing:
- *150* transfer confirmation code # and pressing "Call".
Then you and the person to whom you have transferred funds receive notification of the successful money transfer.
- You can transfer any amount from 1 to 10 UAH.
- Transfer sum should be divisible by 1 UAH.
- "Money transfer" service is available to all prepaid subscribers: the cost of a transfer is 3 UAH.
- "Money transfer" service is not available until the amount of the first replenishment is spent in full.
- The amount that should remain on your balance after the transfer needs to be not less than 5 UAH.
- The maximum number of transfers per day - 20.
"Money transfer" may be also made through SMS request. To do this, send an SMS to the number 150 with the text: the phone number of the recipient*transfer amount of 1 to 10 UAH, then follow the prompts from the incoming SMS.
For detailed instructions, dial the combination *150# button “Call” or send an empty SMS to 150.